[racket] DrRacket for the Truly Impatient V02, need help, beta testers

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Wed Nov 21 19:21:19 EST 2012

When you add "but" you negate everything that came before it, so you
are shocked my preference. There is plenty I don't know of course :).
When you look at the target user I described, what are they missing
out on? The way I learned Dr was write good tests and run them a lot,
just like in every other language. Online compilation seems like
overkill but I could be completely stupid here please educate me.