[racket] What is a good way to learn about functions "like" in this case?

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Wed Nov 21 17:09:02 EST 2012

Hi,

Today I saw someone use the 'argmin' function.

I wondered how I might learn about it from search results. For example
you know you want the minimum, and you might broadly get back a result
for example if there was a page on "functions that give you minimums
generally".

I tried 'min' and combinations with asterisks before and after and
never got argmin as a result.

What might I do to achieve something like this?

For example, I used AgentRansack and searched the html for 'minimize'
and that was one way to do it after digging around.

Best wishes,

--
Grant Rettke | ACM, AMA, COG, IEEE
grettke at acm.org | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/