[racket] DrRacket slow editing

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Wed May 9 10:47:40 EDT 2012

Although I've run nvidia cards for many, many years on the windows
side, they seem to be nothing but trouble on the linux side. For a
point of reference, I'm running lxde (lubuntu 12.04) and DrRacket
5.2.1 is screamingly fast on an old intel integrated graphics chipset
with the oss drivers. Yes, I'm suggesting not using the nvidia card,
sorry I know that sounds drastic, but it has provided good results for
me at least.

--
http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
ACM, AMA, COG, IEEE