[racket] Ubuntu 12.04

From: Jackson Lawler (jaylaw555 at gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 7 13:13:22 EDT 2012

I can confirm that DrRacket works on Ubuntu 12.0, but I had to do some
fiddling to get it to work, and the scrolling is painfully slow.

I might be able to help you if you can tell me what happens when you run
the command: drracket in a terminal window.

John Rafkind helped with an issue I had using DrRacket on Ubuntu 12.04; if
you're problem is the same as mine was, then his solution should work for
you too.

Let me know when you get when you run drracket from the commandline.

--
Jackson Lawler