[racket] Exception Stack Trace Troubles

From: Chad Albers (calbers at neomantic.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 23:15:54 EDT 2012

Yes, intel/amd 64 bit.

I don't have a .racketrc...I need to find out why I need that in the docs.

I did you -j and success!   I got a stack trace.

So, that brings up a question.  Is there a way to support stack traces
without disabling the jit compiler? I understand that stack traces add
a certain overhead to executing a program.  I'm just not used to a
language, not supporting stack traces by default.  Is that just the
way that Racket works?

--
Chad Albers