[racket] Exception Stack Trace Troubles

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 27 10:20:06 EDT 2012

By 64 bit architecture, I assume it is an intel/amd chip?

What happens if you pass -j on the command-line to racket when you try
this? (You don't have a .racketrc, right?)

Does the test suite pass? You'd run that with

   racket -qr plt/collects/tests/racket/quiet.rktl

(where "plt" is the path to the place where you've installed Racket).

Robby