[racket] Typed Racket - Type Check Failures (Bugs???) With Samples

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 17:04:52 EDT 2012

Hi,

I created a github repo which has a few small files which I think
demonstrate 0, 1 or 3 bugs in Typed Racket.

git clone git://github.com/RayRacine/iteratee.git

The three potential bugs.
1. The show stopper is found at the very bottom of samples.rkt.
2. There is a something, I think, not quite right just above #1 also in
samples.rkt.  The inferencer appears to rashly and prematurely assume
(Enumerator Integer A) here is (Enumerator Integer Integer).
3. Line 19 in iteratee.rkt is again the issue previously reported as a bug,
where one perforce must explicitly expand the right hand side of the type
alias (define-type (Iteratee D A) ...) in Continue struct: definition on
line 19.

Poor a remuneration as it is, I promise to write a blog post chock full of
superlatives on Typed Racket and Iteratees guaranteed to attract thousands,
no millions of new Racket acolytes, if I can figure out how to get #1 above
to work. : )

Thanks,

Ray