[racket] Racket development: Running/compiling from source rather than from a pre-built collection

From: Patrick Mahoney (paddy.mahoney at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 21:12:01 EDT 2012

Hello again,

I was able to resolve my problem. First I renamed the frtime collection in
the install path. This resulted in racket complaining that the collection
couldn't be found. Next, I linked to the collection within the frtime
source directory.

raco link path/to/github/repo/directory

Following linking to this location, the language declaration resolved to
the frtime language within my github tree.

Thanks all,
-Patrick