[racket] Is Scribble supposed to overwrite old image files during rendering?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 6 18:17:20 EDT 2012

The enclosing tag prefix not used currently, because names generated
within a document are made distinct automatically.

I think we could make the generated names sensitive to the tag prefix,
but I'm not sure whether it would be better to solve this problem by
adding a tag prefix to the document source or adding a command-line
flag to `scribble' to be applied from outside the document.