[racket] Whither ProfessorJ

From: Jordan Schatz (jordan at noionlabs.com)
Date: Tue Jan 17 10:40:57 EST 2012

> Excising all Java silliness would leave one with the empty set: { }.
> But, thank you for your explanation.  I believe you've said here
> that you plan to resume work on the book "real soon now" ... I look
> forward to that product eagerly.

I know that Java has its place, I think that place is almost exclusively
in the enterprise, and I deal almost exclusively with small and medium
businesses. But as someone who employees developers I place very little
value on knowledge of Java and wish students would learn more functional
programming, and more then OOP design patterns.

Posted on the users mailing list.