[racket] Whither ProfessorJ

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 17 10:38:59 EST 2012

On Jan 17, 2012, at 10:22 AM, Tom Maynard wrote:

> On 1/17/2012 7:27 AM, Matthias Felleisen wrote:
>> teachers are welcome to use it with standard Java (plus some hints that the book's language omits silly keywords).
>>

> Excising all Java silliness would leave one with the empty set: { }.  But, thank you for your explanation.  I believe you've said here that you plan to resume work on the book "real soon now" ... I look forward to that product eagerly.

If I ever said 'real soon now' about HtDC, it was a long, long, long time ago.
I do not expect to get back to this project for a couple of years, and when I
do, it might look very different.

I threw out twice as many pages for HtDP as I wrote. I now expect the same to
be true for HtDC.

-- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.