[racket] problem with raco distribute

From: Will Robinson (quantum.penguin at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 16 23:26:08 EST 2012

Hello,

I am trying to use raco to make a distributable exe to share an app with
friends and students who are largely ignorant about racket (and computers
in general).  Making an "all-in-wonder" exe is a perfect solution for me
here.

The problem is that when I run raco.exe, I get this error in Windows 7
(their preferred environment, not mine).

copy failed; cannot copy: c:\Program Files (x86)\Racket\.\lib\iconv.dll to:
<location I'm attempting to build at> (The system cannot find the file
specified.; errno=2)

I noticed the \.\ in between Racket and lib in that file location, and
while iconv.dll is present, I believe the \.\ is throwing it off?  Anyone
have any experience here?

Thanks!

William Robinson