[racket] Scribble docs from collections, feature request

From: David Van Horn (dvanhorn at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 11 08:57:12 EST 2012

The raco scribble tool is oriented around files while many of the other
raco commands also work well with modules and collections.  I'd like to
have the ability to, e.g., run raco scribble --lib foo/bar.scrbl where
foo is some collection.  Currently, I have to make a file that requires
and re-provides `doc' from foo/bar.scrbl and then scribble that.  It
would also be nice if I could specify --style files from collections, etc.

Also, I would really like the ability to ++extra <dir> which would copy
a directory, not just a file, into the destination directory.

Thanks,
David

Posted on the users mailing list.