[racket] scheme_basic_env problem

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 2 09:23:20 EST 2012

The reset behavior of scheme_basic_env() broke again. I've pushed a
repair.

(I had a test, but it wasn't set up right for DrDr to run. I've fixed
that, too, so scheme_basic_env() should stop getting broken in this
way.)

Using scheme_main_setup() is right, but then still call
scheme_basic_env() directly to reset.