[racket] scheme_basic_env problem

From: David Griffiths (dave at fo.am)
Date: Sun Jan 1 13:04:59 EST 2012

Hi all,

I'm looking into getting fluxus running with the latest version of
racket, we were having some problems with MZ_REGISTER_STATIC when using
scheme_basic_env. By changing the order of initialisation I now have
this working, but resetting the environment (with a second call to
scheme_basic_env) results in a crash.

When Gabor Papp looked into this a while back I believe we were
encouraged to use scheme_main_setup, and the environment it provides
instead - as a more future proof approach. Is there a way of resetting
this environment without calling scheme_basic_env?

cheers,

dave

Posted on the users mailing list.