[racket] compilation error in dherman/parameter

From: Răzvan Rotaru (razvan.rotaru at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 2 07:17:08 EST 2012

On 26 December 2011 18:12, John Clements <clements at brinckerhoff.org> wrote:

> I'm going to ask a meta-question: what do you need this for? It looks to
> me like the utilities provided by this package can mostly be
> written-around. Are you compiling something bigger that depends on this
> package?
>
> John

Indeed my intention is to use untyped/mirrors. Somehow my first execution
of "require" was broken in dherman/parameter, so I thought the problem is
there. Then I tried with Racket 5.2 and then with 5.1.3 again, cleaning all
caches and got another error (I don't know why, but also did not
investigate). It is now reported in the mirrors module (
http://planet.racket-lang.org/trac/ticket/387).

However, requiring dherman/parameter directly still throws this error so I
left the initial bug open.

Razvan