[racket] Mark Tarver is the man!

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sun Jan 1 18:38:41 EST 2012

Racket Noob wrote at 01/01/2012 06:14 PM:
>  What do you say to this, Neil?

Racket Noob, your prior behavior on this list has been so culturally
inappropriate -- even after you were informed privately and
constructively about that -- that I suspect now no one takes you
seriously, nor wants to spend their time considering what you want to say.

I suspect that you would be happier finding a community that is more
like-minded with you, than in seeking out conflict and trying to force
yourself on others who have asked you to stop repeatedly.  Both you and
this list would be happier.

Otherwise, you are not playing devil's advocate, nor are you speaking to
power -- you're just (to use your term) mass-producing bad karma for
yourself.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/