[racket] Porter stemming algorithm

From: Phil Bewig (pbewig at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 8 13:22:20 EST 2012

If you're looking at the suggested solution, the easiest way to get the
code is to follow the links to the codepad page and copy the code from
there.

If you're looking at the program in the comments, you may want to view
source and scroll down to the program. You'll have to delete the html tags
and do a search-and-replace on every ampersand-coded html character that
you find, but if you search-and-replace globally on each sch character,
there aren't that many.

Let me know how you get on.