[racket] Racket community exceed expectations.

From: daniel rupis (danielrupistralizavez at yahoo.es)
Date: Tue Dec 11 14:36:54 EST 2012

 To balance my (a little trolling post), I must say that racket community is
very nice. Thanks to all that respond to the post.

 I am interested in math, and I follow for example maxima, julia and R.

 It should be wonderful if the new math library could be integrated in any way
with the symbolical capabilities of maxima.  In a recent post there was a
question or problem  about the  GPL license.  I don't know if that is a real
obstacle, but I think that union is a power tool.  Perhaps some form of union
between maxima and the library in typed racket would be wonderful.

 Previously I was traying to develop some libraries in common lisp that were
like in racket but I realize that one people effort is not enough.

 Thanks to the racket community.

 Regards Rupis.

Posted on the users mailing list.