[racket] deceptive perfomance for typed racket in integer division

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 13:22:23 EST 2012

On 12/11/2012 08:03 AM, daniel rupis wrote:
>   I should say that I like racket, but I find macros in racket rather difficult.
> I can use macros in common-lisp but I still can't use racket macros. (I am
> trying to say that perhaps macros in racket are something difficult to grasp).

Yeah, dealing with a richer data type that has source locations and
other stuff in it (a syntax object) introduces some complexity over
dealing with just s-expressions.

Is there anything in particular? The group here is good at answering
questions, and is really good at "How do I X?" questions.

Neil ⊥

Posted on the users mailing list.