[racket] Behavior of file-exists? and directory-list

From: Tim Nelson (tbnelson at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 6 19:09:24 EST 2012

It actually _is_ in my PATH already:

> (find-executable-path "javaw.exe")
#<path:C:\Windows\system32\javaw.exe>
> (getenv "PATH")
"...;C:\\Windows\\system32;..."

(Other members of PATH omitted.) Weird, huh? Something is wonky. I even
tried changing the capitalization of "system" on the off chance that case
mattered, but nope.

Ben: Thanks for the ref. I should have thought to look at the C code.
 (Would Racket blinders cause Racket to ignore some of its own code? ;-) )