[racket] Poll: Does anybody besides Doug use 'plot'?

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 30 16:29:16 EDT 2011

These two replies seem to sum up the user population that has actually
used the old 'plot'... except for Robby. :D The impression I'm getting
is that the old plot library does little enough that users have been
unwilling or unable to use it for important things. (Generally, of
course. And except for Robby. :D)

I'm going to call the new one 'plot' and break compatibility. I'm
maintaining it, so I'll take responsibility for broken user code and
helping people migrate.

Thanks for your input, everybody.

Neil T

On 09/30/2011 01:15 PM, Eduardo Bellani wrote:

Posted on the users mailing list.