[racket] Datalog suitable for an accounts package?

From: Mark Carter (mcturra2000 at yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Sun Sep 18 09:08:54 EDT 2011

Fascinating. Thanks for the link.

I have a lot - and I do mean a lot - to learn about it. I tried putting in some simple "facts", and noted how the querying worked. Oh my. It was a bit of an eye-opener. I see what you mean about the querying. It's as if a lot of what is in the developers "domain" is now in the users "domain". Maybe it's a stretch to say "it's so simple that even the secretary could use it", but I see how it could neatly obviate much programming grunt-work. It's almost a secret weapon.

Posted on the users mailing list.