[racket] Datalog suitable for an accounts package?

From: Wojciech Kaczmarek (wojtekk at kofeina.net)
Date: Sun Sep 18 07:59:25 EDT 2011

Hi!

You can use Datalog or Racklog. In order to decide or just feel comfortable
with any of them it could be beneficial for you to grasp some basics of
Prolog; here's a decent online material:
http://www.learnprolognow.org/

Speaking of structures: you don't have to name the fields. Facts you state
are just relations. The position of a term in a fact denotes the meaning.
You can think about it roughly like SQL without schema definition (and with
deduction, backtracing ..etc).

The suitability is more obvious when you realize you how easy you can query
your data, provided you gained some familiarity with Prolog..

best,

wojtek