[racket] Scribble: escaping the semicolon

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sun Sep 4 08:37:34 EDT 2011

A few minutes ago, Mark Carter wrote:

> [...]

A ";" is the usual comment, which means that inside

  @racket[...stuff...]

it's not even seen, since "stuff" is in plain racket syntax.  That's
why you won't see it.

A "@;" is a line-comment for scribble syntax, which means that in
scribble files its contents is not seen either in Racket-mode sections
and in the text.  So using it is even less sensible.

If you want a way to render the comments in a visible way, then you
should look at `code:comment'.