[racket] Scribble: escaping the semicolon

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sun Sep 4 08:36:45 EDT 2011

Mark Carter wrote at 09/04/2011 08:27 AM:
>> Does "scribble/comment-reader" do what you need?
>>

> Unfortunately, I can't really say, as the Racket documentation on my machine seems to be broken at the moment :( All I'm trying to do is put in a literal semi-colon. I've tried ;; and @; , but that's not it.

There is always a public copy of the documentation:

http://doc.racket-lang.org/scribble/scribble_manual_code.html#(part._.Typesetting_.Comments)

Note that the "@racket" thing you mentioned is for typesetting actual
Racket code, not arbitrary text.  When typesetting Racket code, Scribble
doesn't normally include Racket comments (which usually start with
";").  So I think that's why you're having trouble putting a semicolon
in there.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/