[racket] Applicaton icon on windows

From: Erich Rast (erich at snafu.de)
Date: Sun Oct 16 10:54:23 EDT 2011

Thank you the prompt reply. I was looking for 'icon' in the
documentation and somehow missed the entry for
create-embedding-executable, which does exactly what I want.

Yes, it seems that the resource editors mess up racket's internal code
embedding.

Anyway, problem solved...thanks a lot!

Best,

Erich