[racket] a few small Scribble questions

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Sun Nov 6 11:46:56 EST 2011

If I use `racketgrammar' to define a grammar, and then want to refer to
one of the non-terminals within it in subsequent text, can I get it to
appear in the same font?

When using `racketblock', can I get an identifier typeset in the same
style as a syntactic form without having previously documented it using
`defform'?

(These two questions arise when writing about toy interpreters. I want
to discuss grammars and give examples for the language to be
interpreted, which is typically a close cousin of Racket.)

Is there a way to typeset unbalanced code fragments? (That's asking a
lot, I know.)

Having required for-label bindings to get hyperlinks, can I turn them
off selectively? (E.g., when talking about something I want students to
implement using a teaching language that happens to have the same name
as something in full Racket.)

Thanks. --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.