[racket] Physics/Genetic Algorithms

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 19 10:00:48 EDT 2011

It's diverged a bit from where Chipmunk is right now, but it's a
pretty straight-forward FFI, so you should be able to update it (and
if you do, I'll update the package.) The biggest problem with it is
that it doesn't "feel" like Racket when you use it because the
interface is so imperative. Nevertheless, I chose Chipmunk because I
found it the best tradeoff between simplicity and power.

Jay