[racket] Racket on Centos 5

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 28 16:37:21 EDT 2011

Sorry, I'd lost track of this one.

The cairo_clip_extents() function is used to implement the `is-empty?
method of region%, for which I can find no uses anywhere in the Racket
source tree.

So, if you change "collects/draw/unsafe/cairo.rkt" around line 124 to

 (define-cairo cairo_clip_extents (_fun _cairo_t
                                        (x1 : (_ptr o _double))
                                        (y1 : (_ptr o _double))
                                        (x2 : (_ptr o _double))
                                        (y2 : (_ptr o _double))
                                        -> _void
                                        -> (values x1 y1 x2 y2))
    ;; Adding this part:
    #:make-fail make-not-available)

does that fix the problem, or are there other missing functions?