[racket] Racket on Centos 5

From: keydana at gmx.de (keydana at gmx.de)
Date: Mon Mar 28 16:05:09 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've encountered the exactly same problem today, running on Oracle Linux (= Red Hat 5.5, approximately)...
Would anyone know a workaround for this, or if any not-too-outdated racket version would run with the old libcairo version?

Unfortunately I have no alternative to installing racket on some RedHat-like system in a VM, for the present purpose...

Many thanks for any ideas,
Sigrid