[racket] Liitin screencast tutorial

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 6 21:47:42 EST 2011

> (If one has ever had the misfortune of reading YouTube
> comments, one might despair that we'll ever achieve even basic literacy by
> 20th century standards, nevermind what we think is required for 21st century
> expression on the Web.)

i likd teh comant you maid hear ur ideaz r reluvent to my intresd

btw my boss says lisp iz 4 hippies

____
{tags: epistemology; normative taxonomies; decline and fall of western
civilization; #lang lolcat}
{safety mode: off}
Find your friends by giving us the credentials to your email accounts
-- it's free!