[racket] My PLT->Racket porting experience

From: Drew Hess (drew.hess at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 3 11:05:21 EST 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 5:24 AM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:

> I'm not completely clear on this one either, and I'd like more help.
> Can you say specifically what steps you take to get an error with no
> message, starting from a fresh DrRacket (without any 3rd party addins
> like bootsrap (ie, if you need those, tell what you do to get them)).
> This may seem a little bit pedantic, but it can make a big difference
> in our ability to hone in on what is going wrong.

Can you try the recipe I mentioned to Matthew in my reply to him about
this bug? It doesn't have any external dependencies. If that doesn't
reproduce the problem, I'll send you my bootstrap teachpack and an
example game that demonstrates the problem.

thanks