[racket] Integrating scribble and LaTeX

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 21 21:07:12 EDT 2011

FWIW, there is a way to pull in arbitrary latex code in, but it has to
interoperate with what scribble generates and setting it up, while not
difficult, does require some familiarity with the way scribble works
in a big picture kind of a way.

So I think your best bet is to just pick a small piece and try to redo
that part in scribble and see how that works out.

Overall, I guess it is easier to concatenate pdfs than to try to
operate at the scribble/latex level for what (I guess) Don has in
mind.

Robby