[racket] Exercise 3.1 HTDP Help

From: Stephen Chang (stchang at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 25 16:59:15 EST 2011

> 1st Question: Without the functions already defined how am I
> suppose to work through examples?!?!

The goal is to come up with examples before you write code. That way,
you can verify that you implemented your code correctly.

> 2nd Question: When it says "use the examples to formulate a
> general rule that shows the how to compute the number of
> attendees from the ticket price" I don't understand at all how
> to do this

Pretend the problem was given to you in an algebra course and try to
come up with the solution independent of any code.

> 3rd Question:

Doing the above should answer this question.

Posted on the users mailing list.