[racket] to local or not to local

From: Stefan Schmiedl (s at xss.de)
Date: Mon Jan 3 12:18:32 EST 2011

On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 11:33:19 -0500
Matthias Felleisen <matthias at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> There is. An experienced programmer (*) should go with the second form.
>
> (*) someone who can handle error messages and subtle changes to them.

hehe ... sounds like a challenge :-)

I'll be a good boy then, and use local from now on.

Is there a coding style guideline for racket? A place where
questions like this one are answered already?

The documentation is very good at describing what is there,
and the introductory texts (pictures and web servers) are a good
way to get started, but although I know that the thing on the
outer rim is the salad fork, I'm a bit stumped on when to use
it.

Heh ... "Racket - makes the 40-year beard feel like Pretty Woman"
s.

Posted on the users mailing list.