[racket] Key Shortcuts

From: Miguel Villaverde (mvillaverde at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 2 12:42:04 EST 2011

-----Mensaje original-----
De: users-bounces at racket-lang.org [mailto:users-bounces at racket-lang.org] En
nombre de Robby Findler
Enviado el: domingo, 02 de enero de 2011 13:55

<<
On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 6:49 AM, Sayth Renshaw <flebber.crue at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Are there any key shortcuts in racket to comment and uncomment a block of
> code?

These ones, at least, are in the Racket menu (and so have shortcuts).

Are you sure? I don't see them. I'm using the Windows version of DrRacket
and the only commands that have keybindings under the Racket menu are Run,
Ask the Program to Quit, Force the Program to Quit and Reindent All.

I can't find them either in the Edit|Keybindings submenu.

This is something that has bugged me for a while, since I'm working my way
through HTDP and commenting code in and out is something that I do a lot of.
Perhaps those keybindings were left out of the Windows build for some
reason?

Thanks,
Miguel

Posted on the users mailing list.