[racket] Typed Racket startup time

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 28 20:25:47 EDT 2011

FWIW, this is a way to time what you're saying (I believe -- assuming
you have all your .zos built and you're using a fresh drracket) and
the difference is not as great as that. Unless maybe there's some
reason why that test is different?

Last login: Sun Aug 28 11:50:09 on ttys001
[robby at gaoping] ~$ time racket -l racket

real	0m0.660s
user	0m0.368s
sys	0m0.118s
[robby at gaoping] ~$ time racket -l typed/racket

real	0m1.031s
user	0m0.719s
sys	0m0.168s
[robby at gaoping] ~$