[racket] Wikipedia article improvements

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Tue Aug 16 17:14:54 EDT 2011

Two minutes ago, Joan Arnaldich wrote:

> Besides that, IMHO, I do think it is useful for readers interested
> in knowing more about a programming language (say, before deciding
> if they're going to invest some time learning it or not) to see
> actual examples of this kind, without leaving wikipedia, if only to
> get a taste of what can be done and how code looks like... even more
> in Racket's case, where it can be strange for a newcomer to
> understand why code can look so different...

That makes a lot of sense -- thanks for making up that page.  There
are obvious advantages for such a page: people can see things within
the nice unified world of wikipedia that they're used to -- it's true
that we make our examples very obvious, but at least I know exactly
the kind of users that you're talking about -- I'm an example of this
too, every time that I just click a wikipedia link to get a brief
overview since I'm too lazy to start navigating a new site.