[racket] Dr Racket error OS X Lion

From: Mike Owens (m.owens at yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 6 22:52:26 EDT 2011

The first couple of times I got the error dialogs when I loaded a file but currently DrRacket freezes. I think it freezes because the error dialog is behind the main Window. I can't be sure though.

---
There is in general good reason to suppose that in several respects the gods could all benefit from instruction by us human beings. We humans are - more humane.
Friedrich Nietzsche