[racket] Fix for dherman/json

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Apr 30 07:54:31 EDT 2011

Jakub Piotr Cłapa wrote at 04/30/2011 07:09 AM:
> I am afraid we are on our own:

dherman is active; he just posted a new major version of a different
PLaneT package yesterday, for example.

The bug reports on PLaneT are easy to overlook.  (Personally, I have
mixed feelings about bug reports there.  In addition to reports being
easy to overlook, it's yet another system I have to hassle with.  Plus
it permits anonymous bug reports, and I have already had headache from a
seemingly major problem that couldn't be reproduced after considerable
effort, then the submitter couldn't be contacted for more info.  I wish
I could turn it off for my packages, so that people would just email me
instead.)

BTW, if you happen to be parsing large JSON, you might also want to try
"http://www.neilvandyke.org/racket-json-parsing/".  I'd like to get
feedback on the folding approach from a few people, so that I can refine
the approach before using it in XML and other libraries.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/