[racket] Processes : system*

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 12 10:11:48 EDT 2011

The difference may be the current directory. When you use `system*',
the program path is used as-is; there's no search through the PATH
environment variable as the shell would search, and a relative path is
used relative to the current directory.

Trying either using an absolute path or use `find-executable-path' to
search PATH.