[racket] Web server "Server" header

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 09:28:42 EDT 2011

A few thoughts...

Is it an error to not include this header? I'm not interested in the
subtle advertising to log readers, so it doesn't really matter to me
what is says.

What's the behavior when there are two Server headers? Because you can
just as easily pass another one in the optional header list.

I don't like the idea of a parameter or another field in the response
data structure, but maybe I should just add an optional argument to
response/xexpr and then remove the automatic insertion in the code you
quote.

Jay