[racket] in-line documentation program? Like Javadoc or Doxygen

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 6 04:18:00 EDT 2011

There is also lazy-doc:
http://planet.plt-scheme.org/package-source/orseau/lazy-doc.plt/1/7/planet-docs/manual/index.html
(this documentation was of course generated with lazy-doc)
It's far from perfect or complete, but it generates scribble doc from
comments in source files, as well as simplifying the scribbling process.
Sounds close to what you want.

I haven't tested for a while, maybe it needs some update...

Laurent