[racket] in-line documentation program? Like Javadoc or Doxygen

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Tue Apr 5 17:24:01 EDT 2011

Charles Hixson wrote at 04/05/2011 04:44 PM:
> I was really looking for something simple like Doxygen or Javadoc.
> Something that steps through the code, looks at comments, and pulls
> out of marked comments into a documentation file.   (Well, the
> programs might not be simple, but how you mark-up the code for them is.)

There a few such tools floating around for Scheme, but none I've seen is
ideal for Racket.

Two Racket-specific things that this tool should do: (1) Use Typed
Racket contracts as part of the documentation; and (2) Use Scribble as
the text markup language.

For now, I am still using an old, unreleased tool for Scheme and
Texinfo, which is no longer ideal.  My latest excuse for not writing the
new tool yet is that I'm waiting for Typed Racket to support keyword
args, so that I can get maximum immediate gratification if I blow a
weekend on this.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/