[racket] [Chicken-users] [ANN] IUP Bindings

From: Martin DeMello (martindemello at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 12:34:48 EDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 3:02 AM, Thomas Chust <chust at web.de> wrote:
> in case anybody else finds this useful: I have created fairly full-featured
> bindings for the IUP graphical user interface library [1] that work identically
> (to the maximum possible extent) under the Racket [2] and CHICKEN [3]
> Scheme systems.

Very nice! How did you do the bindings? I had played around a little
with a ruby script to generate chicken bindings from the IUP header
files (extending some work by Alex Queiroz) but I didn't get too far
along. It's a very pleasant toolkit to work with, especially the cells
widget.

martin

Posted on the users mailing list.