[racket] [ANN] IUP Bindings

From: Thomas Chust (chust at web.de)
Date: Wed Sep 29 18:56:51 EDT 2010

2010/9/30 Jon Rafkind <rafkind at cs.utah.edu>:
> Does IUP use MVC (model-view-control) ? It didn't look like it from their
> API overview.
> [...]

Hello,

it doesn't, which may be somewhat less clean but makes the API a lot
easier to bind and somewhat easier to use for simple cases ;-)

I just don't know that many cross platform GUI toolkits with native look
and feel, a good selection of widgets and a binding friendly plain C API.
If I add builtin MVC capabilities to the above list of criteria, I think
there would be no options left, so I'll settle for writing my own MVC code
in cases where this makes sense :-)

Ciao,
Thomas