[racket] "Hybrid" Racket on Cygwin

From: Thomas Chust (chust at web.de)
Date: Sat Sep 18 19:27:16 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm interested in building Racket for Cygwin but with Win32-GDI-based GUI
libraries instead of X11-based GUI libraries. The configure script doesn't
seem to allow for this setup, but since Racket already has support for Win32
GUIs and since nothing prevents a Cygwin program from calling directly into the
Win32 APIs this should theoretically be possible without much effort.

I would be glad if anyone with some insight into the build system could give
me a few hints what I would have to do to make such a setup possible.

Ciao,
Thomas