[racket] garbage collection and process idling

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sun Oct 17 07:04:26 EDT 2010

Er, and maybe add to that scheduled GC strategy a sense of how
worthwhile we think a GC might be at that time, so that we're not just
doing, e.g., a GC 1 second after each request in a lightly-loaded
system, potentially delay service to the next request when GC wasn't needed.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/