[racket] Buttons on the toolbar don't appear

From: Nadeem Abdul Hamid (nadeem at acm.org)
Date: Fri Oct 1 23:29:28 EDT 2010

Do other people experience these things?...

Why is it that sometimes when I open a *.rkt file with  #lang racket
at the top, the "check syntax" "debug" "macro stepper" buttons don't
appear unless I go that top #lang line and edit it -- delete the "t"
of "racket" and retype it, for instance?

Another strange thing that happens sometimes (I can't figure out why
or what makes it happen) is that when I save a file, a dialog box pops
up saying something about overwriting a newer file with the same name.
I'm not sure, but this might only happen in #lang slideshow.

--- nadeem

Posted on the users mailing list.